Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Clumsy Mommy



Mommy was changing my clothes, but I was in the mood to show-off my new accquired ability to flip myself over. Suddenly I got tangled up; my neck and left arm were caught in my romper. Mommy panic & tried to turn me over clumsily. I landed on my left arm and then "crack", my elbow hurt like hell. I screamed! Mommy freaked out!


Mommy kept saying she was sorry, while I just kept on crying. I stopped only when they gave me my milk.


Mommy & Daddy got worried when I avoid using my left arm thru out the evening, she brought me to the hospital the next morning.


After seeing the X-rays, the doctor said my arm is ok, just a slip of joint and he shifted the joint back. Mommy is so relieved, she almost broke down and cried in front of everyone.


tsk.. tsk.. tsk.. cannot cry... shame shame hor!


Don't worry lah Mommy, I still love you!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...