Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hi. My Name is Laetitia!


Yes, it's Laetitia, which means JOY in Latin; and it is pronounced as "le-tee-sure", NOT "la-ti-tier" or "li-ti-tia" or what have you.

Kindly ask my mommy if you need help to get my name right. I promise she won't laugh at you.


I was born on the 37th weeks, about 20 days earlier than my expected due date; and I chose the day when daddy was supposed to go for a business convention. Hehehe... Call me a prankster, yup, I just like it this way!


After making mommy wait for 10 hours, I decided, no, I am not passing thru that long, narrow, dark tunnel, you gotta get me outta here in another way. Finally I won, I was delivered by an emergency C-section, which freaked the hell out of mommy. But she had done well. :)


PS: Mommy used to blog about me in her personal blog site, before deciding that her site might contain too much explicitness for young people. That should explain some back-dated entries in this site.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...