Monday, March 8, 2010

Family Outing to Marina Barrage

Last Saturday, Mommy suggested that we go to Marina Barrage for a mini family outing. When we reached, I saw so many kites in the sky! It was SO beautiful!


"Look, Mommy. Look!"





I would dash to any kite that had fallen to the ground to take a closer look at it.




I wish I can take this giant octopus kite home.



"See what I have found. A red heart-shaped balloon!"


Mommy had to come and get me before I start picking more things off the ground.



We were comfortable on our mini picnic mat.


"I found a smelly shoe. Wait a minute, I think it is MY smelly shoe."

Daddy had to use a packet drink to lure me so that we can have a family portrait taken.



When the packet drink was finished, they had a hard time trying to take a decent picture of me in the family portrait.




It was so hard to get me to face the camera properly.


Finally some progress here.


This should be one of the best photo of us, as a family, that day


We also got our helper, Kaka Endah, to take picture with us.


Off to play with Kaka Endah.


I think I can fly!



Laying down to watch the kites in the sky with Leonitus.


On our way to dinner, we passed by Mr Water, so I took some pictures with him.




We had steamboat by the water. I ate fish, tofu, vegetable and rice. Yum. Yum.


It was already past 8pm and we were leaving for home. There were lesser kites in the sky. See you, kites. Bye! Bye!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...