Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Place For Doggy's Retail Therapy

Earlier this evening, we dropped by a relative's shop before heading out for dinner. His shop is almost ready for the opening. We are excited and happy for him.

Look at these dog dishes, really cool designs! I wanted to bring home one but Mommy says I can, only if I am a dog instead of a child.




And look at the huge selections of clothings! I spotted some Hello Kitty designs which I really like!



I tried to "wear" this puppy's bed over my head like some Moscow hat but my head is not big enough.



The shop is created to be hip but very cozy and home-like. There is even a comfortable sofa for customers to rest their tired feet.



Or you can chill out and read some pet magazines.


It's a pity that I didn't get to see any puppy today.


Here's Leonitus on his tummy. Wait a minute.... Don't he look a little like.... a puppy?! Hehehe...





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...