Monday, August 30, 2010

Kite Flying & Punggol Marina

Last Sunday, we went to Punggol to try out our new kite, which is shaped like an eagle.



I was "wearing" the kite because I wanted to have wings so that I, too, can fly up into the sky.


While Daddy and Kaka were trying to launch our eagle kite into the air, I was busy clowning around with our old kite.



Kaka and I were on the field, helping Daddy to pick up our fallen kite.




Leonitus was with Mommy, watching us from the pavement, because Mommy knew the field was really muddy.



It was quite windless so we decided to take a break and pose for pictures.





I helped to clean up and get ready to go for dinner at Punggol Marina.



We were back at Punggol Marina. The last time we were here, Leonitus was still inside Mommy's tummy.


Now I have Leonitus by my side to take pictures together with me.




Mommy with her two very precious darlings.





Daddy, a very happy man, because he has us!



We are the happy Ng family!



Now, can we have dinner already?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...