Thursday, February 17, 2011

Reunion Dinner with Mommy's Friends

Every year, Mommy will have a reunion dinner with some friends that she knew for the last 16 years or longer, they are also my 舅舅's schoolmates. This year the dinner was held at a private room of Peach Garden Restaurant, Hotel Miramar. Mommy brought along me and Daddy to the dinner.







I met some friends there; they were the children of Mommy's friends.



And there was also my cousin, Caine, son of my 舅舅.


I not only had fun with the children, I also had fun playing with Uncle Weizhang.



I can amuse myself anytime with just an orange when everyone was busy.



After the dinner, we had our annual group photo taken before we said our goodbyes.


See you next year!! Hopefully, there will be more little friends, like Leonitus and Baby Egon, joining us for the dinner.

*All pictures above are courtesy of Uncle Ah How. Thanks!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...