Monday, May 23, 2011

Kids Run 2011

Last Sunday, we attended our very first Cold Storage's Kids Run at the Padang. It was really hot and sunny!





Mommy and Leonitus were in a tag-team doing the Stroller Chase.





While Daddy and I paired up for the Sunny Family Chase.








And finally the race began! It was a 800m non-competitive race that I must complete with Daddy running along side of me.






I ran and ran throughout the entire race, never once stopping down to rest.




And when I reached the finish line, I received my very first medal!




We are ALL Champions! Daddy and Mommy were so proud of me and Leonitus, although Leonitus sat in the stroller and it was Mommy who was doing the running.






Before we left, I saw the red apple mascot and wanted to have my picture taken with it. It was cool!



I will definitely be back next year!! It's so fun!!

1 comment:

Shell said...

Oh, your kids are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...