Friday, October 7, 2011

Bioresonance Therapy

I wasn't just sitting on a comfortable chair watching cartoon, I was actually receiving therapy - Bioresonance Therapy, which is supposed to use the principles of quantum physics to modify my electromagnetic oscillations in order to attain balance of my body’s energetic imbalances. These energetic imbalances result in conditions such as my allergies, eczema & food intolerance.





I had always been told I suffer from allergies, that is why I keep sneezing and have stuffy nose. But I really do not know what I was allergic to until recently. With Bioresonance Therapy, I was diagnosed with food intolerance; eating gluten, lactose and seafood make me sick.




As Bioresonance Therapy is considered as an alternative form of medical treatment. We are still unsure if it really works, so I was to be the lab rat for the family. If this works, I believe Leonitus would be able to get over his asthma too. *finger crossed.



Share your view, if you know about this therapy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...