Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Everything Halloween

I learnt about Halloween not too long ago. When I saw witches' hats, scary masks, devil's horns and more selling at the supermarket, I was curious and Mommy explained that Halloween was approaching and those were the costume for dressing up.



Then my ballet school was having Halloween theme last Saturday. Mommy bought me a pair of wings and I dressed up as a fairy. I was so happy.





Daddy brought home a pumpkin last week and he learnt to crave it into a jack-o-lantern by watching some instructional video online.



When the jack-o-lantern was lighted up, it looked really menacing!



Leonitus was petrified by it and started to brawl when Daddy wanted to take a picture of him sitting beside the lantern.



I was quite afraid of it initially. But I am older so I am more brave than my brother, I supposed.




It took us some time to cultivate the courage to sit beside the jack-o-lantern.





In the end, we overcome our fears and started to poke it around. It's just a pumpkin, Mommy kept saying.



Happy Halloween Everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...