Monday, May 7, 2012

Woodlands Waterfront

Last Saturday evening, we visited Woodlands Waterfront, located off Admiralty Road West. 




It is situated very near Woodlands Causeway, we could see Johor Bahru very clearly from the park.




The weather was really nice and cloudy. A perfect day for visiting a park.





There is a jetty and many people were fishing on it.






Besides the jetty, there is also a playground. I love playgrounds!




I challenged the rope bridge. I was a little afraid of the height, but Mommy kept on encouraging me.






Daddy was high up on the rope shooting Mommy shooting him. LOL.




I made it through the rope bridge, I am proud of myself.




Leonitus also wanted to climb up to join us. But he's just too young for this.






Look. Leonitus spotted a cat outside the restroom. He was saying "hello" to the kitty.





Before we left, we saw some monkeys in the carpark, looking for dinner. We were also hungry, time for us to go and find some place to have our dinner.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...