Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Birthday Party at Fidgets

Last Saturday, I was invited to my classmate, Victoria's birthday party at Fidgets. I have been to Fidgets many times, but it was my first time celebrating someone's birthday at this all so familiar place.







Here are my birthday girl, Victoria and her friend, birthday boy, Gaius.




There was even a pinata at the party. We took turns and whacked it with a stick until it broke opened, pouring out candies and chocolates.







After the birthday party, I joined my brother, Leonitus at the play area.




Both of us are such dare-devils, taking turns to challenge the giant slides.






We always have a good time at Fidgets, this time too, but Turf City is undergoing some major renovation making the place really dusty and dirty. Hopefully, we will be back when the place completes.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...