Monday, October 1, 2012

Mid-Autumn Festival 2012

We celebrated Mid-Autumn Festival last night, carrying lanterns to the playground in our condo.




In less than ten minutes, Leonitus' lantern was destroyed by a reckless boy at the playground who bumped into Leonitus and tramped over his lantern. Poor Leonitus, he was devastated!

Luckily, some very kind neighbours offer Leonitus another lantern and sparklers to play with. Leonitus was not keen to play with the sparklers and he ran off to the playground. I wanted to try, so Daddy guided me along.




But when my sparkler was lighted, I became frightened and didn't know what to do with it. I didn't quite enjoy holding the sparkler and had to surrender it to Daddy instead.




I hope everyone had a good time this Mid-Autumn and ate a lot of mooncakes like we did. I can't wait for Halloween to come end of the month.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...