Sunday, November 25, 2012

Orange Tree School Concert 2012

24 Nov was an important day for me and my schoolmates because it was the day we held our annual graduation concert. This year, we had our concert at Matrix Auditorium at Biopolis.

We had an art exhibition at the foyer for the parents to enjoy before our concert starts. This farm model was made by my class.




Look, I made this woolly sheep.




This year, we had two performance. The first performance was a dance and the second one was more like a sketch. The fourth person from the left is me. Can you spot me?




At the end of the concert, there was a finale where three schools combined to thank all the teachers and the principals. The confetti was then launched into the air. It was so fun!




Here are some pictures taken by our teachers during the rehearsal.





Mommy thinks I look very much like a cross between Christmas tree and peacock with all the makeups and hair do.




Some pictures with my proud parents.






And more pictures with my classmates and friends.







I can't wait for next year, when it will be my turn to graduate from Orange Tree Preschool. But I believe I will surely miss my teachers and friends very much.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...