Monday, January 7, 2013

Family Day 2013 @ The Warren

I had been a little under the weather since last Friday, but I really wanted to go to our condo's Family Day Fair. So Daddy let us go for a little while.




First game station, where I tried to bring down the cans with 3 beans bags. But I wasn't successful.




It was Leonitus' turn. He was worst than me, he didn't even strike any cans. Hahahaha...



Then we tried our hands on the mini basketballs. Daddy became our ball pickers. Failed again.





The last game station. I had to fish for 3 parcels in under 3 minutes. Mommy came to help me. And she was so good that we fished 3 parcels in under a minute! I finally win a prize of a packet of candies!




Then it was time for me to return home to rest. Next year, I will come back and try for more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...