Saturday, April 6, 2013

Blast from the Past

We were down at West Coast Plaza for dinner earlier after we picking up our new helper. West Coast Plaza is currently holding Junior Jamboree with activities from the 80s for kids.

Leonitus can't wait to dive into the pool of balls.





I settled for good old colouring, an ever-green activity for kids from any generation. My new helper joined me in the activity.





Daddy was trying to teach Leonitus to play hopscotch. But I didn't think it went well. Hahaha...




Finally Leonitus came to join me, cutting up some pieces of paper.



Wait..wait.. I am almost done. Proud of my work!


1 comment:

~Summer~ said...

West Coast looks fun! We tried to teach our girl to play hopscotch this year too. Can't really grasp the concept yet but had lots of giggles nonetheless. =) Brings back those childhood memories for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...