Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Have Graduated!

4 years of Preschool and I have graduated last Saturday!





Daddy, Mommy and Leonitus were all here to attend my graduation ceremony.


After the ceremony, the K1 and K2 from all three branches of Orange Tree Preschool put together a performance on the development of our country, Singapore.

My first performance was in Mandarin, where I acted as a little nonya, explaining about Peranakan lifestyle in Singapore's earlier days.




In the second performance, I was dressed up as the Merlion in the modern day Singapore.




Look how serious I was during the performance where we led the people in the concert hall to sing our national anthem - 'Majulah Singapura'.




Waiting for the finale...


Our last performance was a group dance with all the children who had performed for the concert.





I loved it when the confetti rained on us! So fun!




Just at the foyer, we had our art and craft exhibition. I made that swing! It was part of the playground model that my classmates and I put together.


And our composition was also proudly displayed along side.


These are my friends from my school. Some of us have been studying and playing together for four years!





My Daddy loves me so much, he bought me a graduate bear to celebrate my K2 graduation. I think when I graduate from University next time, he will probably buy me a car as present. Hahaha...






This is Teacher Wanqing who had taught both Leonitus and myself. She is a very nice teacher, we love her very much.



Come November, I will not be seeing most of my friends, as we need not attend school any more. I am surely going to miss them very very much!


Preschool had been a wonderful journey. Thank you to all the teachers and staff in Orange Tree Preschool, CCK branch. I will always love this school because of YOU!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...