Monday, June 9, 2008

Fallen



Last night, after Mommy put me to bed, she went to take a shower. Suddenly she heard a horrible shrieking cry, she wrapped towel on her soapy body and dashed out of the bathroom only to discover me on the floor beside the bed.


When Mommy was in the bathroom, I woke up and decided I wanted to practice my newly acquired skill - ROLLING. So I rolled and rolled and then... there was no more bed!! And I fell off and landed on the floor. It was so painful; I cried my lungs out.


Daddy got worried and rushed me to KK Children's Emergency. By then, I was already feeling better and started smiling and 'talking' to the doctors and nurses. They all find me so irresistible!!


I only have a slight bruise on my head, but because of my tanned-colored skin, it is not obvious at all. 2 accidents within 3 weeks, count me unlucky or what?!

2 comments:

melissa said...

Mummy, must beat ur backside! Must be more vigilant n dun under estimate ur little darling.

tell u after i got Elliot, my imagination really can go wild. I can imagine alot now. I'll think and think and anticipate what is going to happen if I leave him in a certain place. Maybe I am kia si, but risking my little ones life is nv a compromise. So hor, now my hse is sibei child proof... only hse in US lah.. hse in SIN, haven't child proof yet, but i think its gonna be tough.

Double Ls and Mommy said...

Mommy dun dare to ever leave me alone anymore, unless I am sleeping in my own crib.

I am way too adventurous to be left on my own. :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...