Saturday, June 28, 2008

That's how I spent my Sat afternoon.


Mommy got me a new book from the library. See what a good girl am I; I sat beside Daddy and quietly read my own book.



After 5min, I reached the last page. The end of the story. Ok, what's next, before I get bored again.




Hehehe... Now I will go and read the newspaper together with Daddy.
"Hey Daddy, you want to buy new car ar? I help you choose lah!"




Reached out my hands trying to grab Daddy's paper only to have him blocked me away from it. "Arrgghhh!!! I am ANGRY!"



Forget it! I don't want newspaper anymore. I go and be model for Mommy, I think she wanna take pic of me. She never get tired of shooting her expressive baby! ;P



Here's a cheeky pose for Mommy!



Let me do a pose Mommy always do. Looking "sexy" with finger in the mouth.
How's that for my imitation?!

1 comment:

melissa said...

i like the last pix best so cute.. so young already knows how to act sexy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...