Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fun At Pasir Ris Park

Yesterday, Daddy and Mommy brought me to Pasir Ris Park. I like it so much because there is a GIANT playground!


Mommy put me on the swing and swing me high up into the air. I felt as though I could fly!






After playing at the playgroud, we became hungry, so we went to WaterCross, a cool restaurant for our dinner.

It felt so much like home that I took off my shoes and climbed onto the sofas.



I even danced around bare-footed!


After dinner, we went for a walk near the beach.







The cat behind me was pooing! Hahaha...


As we headed home, the sun was setting, it so beautiful. We would love to come back to Pasir Ris Park again and eat at the same, cool restaurant. :)





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...