Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Visit to Images of Singapore

On Tuesday, I went on an excursion with my school to Images of Singapore at Sentosa. We are in the month of National Day hence learning about our country's culture and heritage is a good way of showing our patriotism for our country.

We gather outside for some group pictures before proceeding into the building.








Woah!!!! It's my first time here, so pardon my "sua ku" look.











While some of us was a little fearful of the wax figures and started crying, I was totally enjoying myself! Touching EVERYTHING in sight. Hahahaha...




Before I knew it, it was time to pack up and go home, but not before exploring the great out-door for a while.









It was a pity Mommy and Daddy couldn't come with us because they had to work. Well, it's OK, I had Kaka Endah, who came along and took on the role of my photographer. She took so many pictures of me to show Mommy and Daddy that we all had a great time at Sentosa.



Oh, I really want to go on another excursion with my schoolmates again!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...