Saturday, August 8, 2009

National Day Celebration at BJG

On Thur, we had our National Day Celebration in our school and all parents were invited to join us. We came to school wear red tops and white bottoms instead of our usual school uniforms.



We had a mini performance for the parents but the show was so chaotic that Mommy laughed so badly she teared.





Then we had a game session, where one child will team up with his/her blind-folded parent to pin stars and moon on the Singapore flag. I played it with Daddy.





While waiting for the next segment to come, some children were sticking closely to their parents, but I was running around the classroom, waving my Singapore flag.




Finally the moment that we had all been waited for. The birthday cake! Happy 44th Birthday Singapore!




I sat on my own chair and fed myself with the cake. Yummy!




Daddy had to pin up my hair after seeing how much cream from the cake I was getting into my hair. Hahaha...



Before we leave to go home, I had to come to my favorite part of the school. The gym!


Then it was goodbye and we headed home to rest before pack up to go to Sentosa to attend my 舅舅's wedding.













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...