Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Horrendous Mosquito Bites!

I got 2 mosquitoes bites on my forehead while we were at Sentosa attending a wedding. Mommy had already dressed me up in long-sleeved and tights but the damn mozzies attacked my bare forehead. So maddening!

This was the morning on the second day after I got bitten. My left eye swelled up so bad that I can hardly open it.


Went to KK Hospital's A&E because it was National Day and most children's clinics were closed.


The following 2 pictures were taken on the third day's evening after I was being bitten. The right eye also became a little swollen. My upper part of the face was really puffy and red.






This last picture was taken last night. The swelling seemed to be subsiding, to the relief of Mommy and Daddy. The 2 bites on the forehead had been oozing out pus that crust and stuck to my fringe. So irritating.



WE HATE MOZZIES!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...