Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Trip to Night Safari

Earlier in the evening, we visited Night Safari. It's my very first time there. We reached early for dinner and Mommy took pictures of me while waiting for the zoo to open at 7pm.


We were entertained by the animal performance but we had to queue up and wait for 30 minutes before the show starts. There were civets, snake, otters and many other animals in the show.

We had to turn off our camera's flashlight during the entire pram ride for the sake of the animals in the zoo, hence we only managed to take some pictures when we were resting at the East Lodge's Z'bar for a drink.

I love ridding on the wooden life-size zebra.



We left the Night Safari quite early, at around 9.30pm because I was tired and started to get a little cranky, plus Mommy was having a runny nose. But overall, it was all good fun and I want to go to the day zoo the next time. I heard it is even better!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...