Sunday, August 9, 2009

Wedding, Sentosa & Lots More!

Last Friday, we went to Sentosa to attend my 舅舅's wedding. Mommy booked a suite at Amara Sanctuary Resort so that we don't have to go back home after the dinner.

Our Courtyard Suite was on a separate building from the hotel lobby, we rode on the buggy to our suite, it was so fun. We even spotted some peacocks on our way.



There was a bottle of red wine, fruits and nuts, all complimentary from the hotel. Yum. Yum..



The best part was this jacuzzi right inside our own backyard. I can't wait to jump right in it.


I wore the new swimsuit that 外婆 bought for me and took a picture with her before we headed out to test the 3 swim pools of the hotel.





This is the Sky Pool, but it is exclusively for adults, so I can't swim here, but I can pose for a picture here. Hehehe...



Then we got to the children pool where there is a water slide for me to go "weeee..." right into the water and "splassshhh!".






Then I was off to make waves in the adult pool with Daddy. See, I can FLY!!





It was time for the wedding. We were at the Glass Pavilion; it was like a big glass dome with many transparent chairs. And many petals for me to pick off the floor.




After the solemnization, we went to the restaurant, Shutter, to have our wedding dinner. 舅舅 had booked the entire restaurant for this wedding so I was free to run around the premise.




The next day, I had one last dip in the jacuzzi before we checked out.


It had been really fun if not for the 2 mosquito's bites on my forehead which turn quite nasty when we reached home. (Will update on that separately.)


Meanwhile, I wish 舅舅 and Aunt Honey, all the best in their new lives together! (For more pictures of the wedding, click here.)
.
.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...