Sunday, November 29, 2009

Family Day @ The Warren

Today, we woke up in the morning to music and some DJ talking. There was a carnival going on downstairs, near the pool and function rooms. It's Family Day Celebration at our condo.

There were free Candy Floss, Popcorns, Ice Popsicle and interesting games to play.



Daddy and I played this game where I have to dunk the mini basketballs into a basket, but I didn't get any in. But I had fun anyway.


In this game, I have to throw the loops onto some bowling pins and with Daddy's help, I managed to get one in.


It's time to go back home, I am hot and sticky already.


I did win something eventually... a pencil! I love Family Day and everyday can be my family day as long as I get to play with Daddy and Mommy.










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...