Sunday, November 22, 2009

My New Cast

Last Tue, Mommy brought me to KK Hospital where I had another round of X-ray as well as examination by my surgeon and then got my cast changed.

The new cast is harder and best of all... it is PINK! In fact, there were many colors to choose from, like green, blue, red, etc.

I have gotten quite used to having a cast on my arm....


But at times, I can be pretty cranky and gets frustrated easily.


But sleeping with my cast has not been a problem for me so far.


My surgeon says that the wires holding my broken bones had shifted due to my excessive movement but luckily my bones had fused back together. He then asked Mommy to watch me closely and restrict my activities so that the wires would not slip out further.

I have to have my cast on until 10th Dec, which means it would be many more days before I get to see my left elbow. And I would be celebrating my 2nd birthday with it on. That's sad!
.
.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...