Saturday, January 2, 2010

My New Year at Hotel St. Regis

We checked into Hotel St. Regis on New Year's Day! I love the hotel room, it is so beautiful. I really like the bathroom very much, I spent a lot of time inside. Mommy suggested that I sleep in the bath tub. Hahaha...


We went to Plaza Singapura to shop for some food and drinks because Daddy's friend would be coming over to join us in our hotel room for dinner.




The next morning, we went over to The Forum to have breakfast at McDonald's.



How can we check out without visiting the swimming pool? I love swimming! It's been so long since I last swam, because of my injured arm.



I even made some friends at the pool. I am always super friendly and sociable.




I really had a very good time at St. Regis, hope to be able to come back again. :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...