Monday, December 28, 2009

Photography @ Lim Chu Kang and Jurong Hilltop

Last Sunday, before going to dinner with my grandparents, Daddy wanted to test out his new SLR camera, so we went to Lim Chu Kang and Jurong Hilltop for some phototaking.


These following pictures of me and Daddy were taken by Mommy who was toying around with Daddy's camera. Mommy can take quite good pictures too, don't you agree? Or maybe it was because me and Daddy were such good models!




Now this series of pictures are taken by Daddy who is getting better and better each day with his new camera!





Mommy loves these following pictures of me. She feels that it shows the fun-loving but angelic side of me.








Mommy thinks I might have the potential to be a model. Plus I am quite tall for my age. Any modelling agency wants me?? I am the next Laetitia Casta ok!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...