Friday, December 25, 2009

It's Christmas!

I waited and waited and waited....

Finally, it's Christmas and I can rip open all my presents!! YEAH!!

Let me open the first present. It's from my Godma.



Gosh.. There is so many things inside. A Playdoh Set, a pink hairband, hello kitty hair accessories and a Sesame Street bag! 4 in 1!!



Next, a present from my favorite neighbor, Abigail jiejie. Look, this is my second Care Bear!



I LOVE IT already!!!




Then comes the present from my most loved 舅舅.



It's a Winnie, The Pooh drinking tumbler. I am gonna use it immediately! Mmm... the water taste sweeter drinking from it!



There are also other presents, like 2 dresses from Mommy and Daddy, a towel from Auntie Sammy, Endah Kaka's friend and a tiger hand puppet from my grandaunt.



With all those lovely presents and many yummy goodies to eat, I just love Christmas so much! I hope you had an awesome Christmas too!


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...