Thursday, December 10, 2009

Goodbye To My Cast!

Finally... after 1 month and 5 days in cast, I can have it removed.


Although the uncle was very nice and gentle with me, I was still very terrified and kept crying non-stop. The saw-like thing was very scary, even though the uncle assured me many times that it would not hurt me at all.



After they "saw" up the cast, they have to use this very big pair of scissors to cut through it.


Out came the cast, but I was still crying. Then I had to have my X-ray taken before the nurses can help me to remove the 2 metal pins that were holding my fractured bones.


Now, it was time to remove the metal pins and I hollered like nobody's business again.




See the metal pins are peeking out from my flesh! It's so horrible!



There was some minor infections and the nurse had to clean me up and give me a new dressing. They loaned me a toy to distract me and it kind of worked; I was more settled and less fearful.





It's still not over yet. I am on antibiotic now to clear off the infection to my wounds and would have to be back a week later for review. Poor Mommy and Daddy, they must be heart-broken.








1 comment:

melissa said...

kelian!!! aunty melissa sayang u ok?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...