Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Lunch at 二姑婆's place

It is a yearly tradition for Mommy to go to my 二姑婆 's house for Christmas lunch and this year was no exception.


二姑婆 has a very big Christmas tree and there is even a Santa Clause under the tree. I didn't realise the Santa was next to me when Daddy asked me to pose for pictures. See my surprise (more like disgusted) look on the 4th picture below.




Kaka Endah "forced" me to take picture. LOL!



The adults think that the three of us would make a great picture together.




But when are the boys ever gonna look at the camera??

Forget them, I am going to pose for the pictures on my own. "CHEESE!!"



This was me, attempting to do the favourite among the adults --- Karaoke!!




Here is a picture of me, my very pregnant Mommy and Aunt Jennifer who had just given birth to a baby boy, half a year back.


Found something to entertain myself. What a cute singing X'mas Bear!


Good time flies, before I knew it, it was time to head home. See all of you next Christmas....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...