Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Ears Bling!

After Mommy's unsuccessful attempt to have my ears pierced, more than a year ago, she had not try until yesterday evening. She brought me to Bedazzled at Raffles City because the shop assistant had assured Mommy that they are very experienced with ear piercings for children.

After choosing my earrings, I was a bit nervous, so Daddy stood behind me and held on to me to provide some moral support.

The shop assistant was very patient and handled me quite well.


Within seconds, I had both my ears done. Although I was rather shocked after getting one side pierced, the shop assistant was able to get to the other ear smoothly.


As expected, I cried but stopped when they showed me the mirror and told me now I look like a princess with my new earrings.


I can't wait for my piercings to heal so I can ask Mommy to get me that pair of ladybugs earrings that I saw from the shop. But for now, I am happy to show off my blings blings to the world!






3 comments:

rosalie said...

Hi, may i know how much did it cost to pierce her ears? excluding the earrings? i would like to have my dotter's ears pierced too but am still looking around for someone good with children. do you still remember the lady's name (the 1 who pierce Laetitia's ears)?

Thank you in advance!

Double Ls and Mommy said...

Hi Rosalie, if I remember correctly the piercing service is free as long as you buy a pair of earrings from the store. I had forgotten the name of the shop assistant but I remember she is a Chinese lady in her late 20s.

Good luck ;)

rosalie said...

Thank you for the prompt reply! u look fabulous by the way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...