Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My First Day @ The Orange Tree Preschool

Mommy has decided to put me to a full-day childcare when my school term at Baby Jumper Gym ends in Sept, so she makes use of this June school holiday as a testing ground for me to attend The Orange Tree Preschool's new campus at Choa Chu Kang Rd.

I had been looking forward to attend this centre ever since I visited it during the open house, so I was very thrilled on the morning of my first day of school.


Upon reaching the school, I had a lot of fun, then things changed when more and more parents came with their children. On seeing that most of the kids had their mommies or/and daddies fussing around them, I also wanted to cling on to Mommy and refused to let her go when it was time for Mommy to leave.

Mommy had to slip away quickly, when I was distracted. She is crossing her fingers, hoping that I would resume back to my usual, independent-self, when the centre starts to chasing away those over-protective parents who hover around their kids during lesson hours, by the second week of school.

.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...