Sunday, April 8, 2012

Awesome Day at Marina Barrage

We packed some snacks and drinks and headed to Marina Barrage for a afternoon of kite-flying.


Leonitus just can't wait to have fun, running about.



Daddy teaching Leonitus to fly a kite. Daddy's eagle kite flew the HIGHEST!




I was trying to fly my own little kite.





Leonitus is too young to try to fly a kite so he just wandered about.



Kite-flying can be tiring. It was time to take a break and watch those beautiful kites in the sky.





Mommy isn't into flying kite. She prefer to take pictures of us.




Here is our lovely family... wait a minute, where's my brother? Oh... He was having his diaper changed.




After dinner, we rented these very cool motorised scooter and rode all over Marina Barrage. It was so very awesome!




Look at how beautiful the view was. I would love to come back here again even though this had already been my fourth trip.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...