Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dinner by the Marina

Yesterday we went to Prive Cafe located at Keppel Vista Bay to have dinner with our Godparents. We reached there early so we decided to explore the beautiful marina while waiting.






There were so many luxurious yachts parked in the marina. How I wish I can take one to sea.





Just as we settled into our table, Godma and Godpa arrived. Leonitus and I shared a fish and chips, it was delicious!




There is a mini playground in the cafe, it kept the dare-devils us entertained while the adults chit chat.





Look! There is my Godma, she is expecting twins! I am going to have two sisters to play with me soon. How exciting!




Leonitus didn't want to hug Godma's tummy, he preferred Godpa's thigh. Hahahaha...



We love Godpa too! We believe he will be a fabulous Daddy in the future.



It was a fun-filled evening. I can't wait to meet Godma's babies soon. :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...