Saturday, October 3, 2009

Celebrating 外婆 's Birthday

Today is my 外婆 's birthday, so Mommy, Daddy, together with 舅舅 and 舅母 decided to bring her out for dinner.

Before dinner, we made a trip to Mandai Columbarium to pay our respect to Mommy's grandparents, also my great-grandma and great-grandpa.

Then we headed down to Marina South Pier for dinner. We had some very delicious Mexican food at Santa Fe Tex-Mex Grill. The restaurant is actually a riverboat. So cool!

Some photo-taking at Marina South Pier before our dinner.






I was "forced" to pose for picture with Mommy, 外婆 and 舅母. I was struggling to break free.




Look, I performed stunt by jumping up in mid-air and landed into Daddy's arms!


Sometime during the dinner, I got bored and Mommy asked if I wanted to go sing with the auntie. I thought she was serious so I went up onto the stage. And everyone was laughing.




Time for the birthday cake! Yeah!



We all sang "Happy Birthday" to 外婆. And she was so happy, grinning from ear to ear.



外婆 made a birthday wish and then I helped her blew off the candle.




Let's all tuck in! Brownies and ice-cream. Yum! Yum!



We had wanted to go to Marina Barrage to carry lanterns but it drizzled and the plan was thwarted. We had to head home instead. But nevertheless, we had enjoyed ourselves this evening. I love to come out with 舅舅 and 舅母 again; they are so much fun.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...