Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our Saturday's Day Out!

We went to Marina Square to "kai kai" as Daddy wanted to buy a book.

I saw this pink giant pig and I just climbed onto it. So Daddy had to pay the person-in-charge $2 for a 4-minute ride because I wouldn't get down.







Mommy also wanted to try but I was getting a little impatient and wanted to come down.




We then left the mall and headed out-door to the Esplanade. There is an amphitheatre where I was climbing and running all over the place while Daddy and Mommy sat down to rest.




We also took a walk around the area but it was so hot and sunny that my cheeks turned so red, they were burning!




After leaving the Esplanade, we drove down to Vivo City for dinner. Daddy was craving for some German Pork Knuckles so we went to Brotzeit German Bier Bar and Restaurant.



I was so tired that after dinner I became rather cranky. I fell asleep in the car even before we left the carpark. Well, at least we all had fun!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...