Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What A Night!!

Last night, I threw a mini tantrum just before I turned in. I refused to sleep on my own mattress or Mommy's bed. I gathered my 2 piglets and my pillow and went to sleep in the walkway of the room, just outside the toilet!

Mommy decided to leave me alone after I hollered at her when she tried to get me to come back to bed. So I fell asleep exactly the way I was photographed in the picture below. And then Mommy came to transferred me back to my mattress.



Mommy thought the worst was over after seeing how soundly I slept and then I woke up at 6 in the morning, completely hysterical. I was screaming and crawling on all four until I reached the room's door, I banged on it wildly as if someone was after my life.

I had a super bad episode of night terror. I must had scared the hell out of Daddy and Mommy, because they became wide awake at that instant.

Bless me tonight and many nights after!
.
.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...