Saturday, December 11, 2010

Domestic Injuries

Today is not a good Saturday for me and Leonitus.

I always have been allergic to mosquito's bites; sometimes I just needed some steroid-based cream but there are times where I have to see a doctor to get antibiotic because the skin around the bite will become swollen and inflamed, just like this time round.

Yesterday evening, Mommy had already brought me to my paediatrician, but my foot is still in quite a bad shape today.


Although the two bites were on my heel and ankle, the swelling goes as far as my calf. Now my right leg is bigger than my left. Mommy calls it "The Elephant Foot".



Leonitus, who had some fungus infection on his face, also went to the paediatrician yesterday. He was doing fine until this afternoon, he had a mishap while crawling and hit his face on the floor. His front teeth cut his lower lip. He was bleeding and crying for a good while. Now he has a pouty-looking lips. Sexy!




Let's hope we all recover soon because next weekend, we'll be going for a short road trip. And we certainly look forward to that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...