Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My 3rd Birthday Party

We celebrated my 3rd birthday on Sunday, a day in advance of my actual birthday.

Mommy bought me a Hello Kitty scooter for my present. I love it! I will learn to ride on it.



We had a BBQ party at our condo's BBQ Pit and I had invited many of our neighbors, my classmates and relatives to join us in the celebration.



Leonitus wasn't too young to join in the fun.




There were lots of cooked food; beehoon, fried rice, chicken nuggets, mutton curry, salad, sotong balls and my favorite, the fishball!





My friends and I took over the condo's playground; everyone there were my friends and their care-givers. It was as though the playground was reserved for us.



It was time to sing me a birthday song. Mommy knows that I would like a Hello Kitty cake in royal chocolate so she got me one which tasted delicious. Yummy!





I felt so happy to celebrate my birthday with many of my good friends and close relatives.



Thank you to everyone who attended my birthday party. I love all of you and I hope to see you again on my next birthday!


1 comment:

Mrs Porcupine said...

Happy happy birthday Laetitia!! Hope you had a wonderful and blessed birthday filled with lots of presents and love!! Continue to grow in love, wisdom and joy little miss. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...