Thursday, December 16, 2010

Let it snow

We were having dinner at West Coast Plaza when Daddy learnt that the mall's entrance would be "snowing" so we went out to take a look. It had not start yet so we decided to take some pictures.




At 8 pm, the "snow" started to fall!




It wasn't really snow because everybody knows Singapore is too hot to really snow, the "snow" was in fact some foam sprayed from a machine.




Look at Daddy and Leonitus's head! Their heads were full of "snow", mine was no better too. Hehehe...






When everyone was busy playing with the "snow", I took the chance to sit on the chair, and imagined it as a throne and I felt almost like the queen of the party.


How I wish I would be living in a country with four seasons, so that I can play in the real snow and perhaps build a snow man on Christmas Day.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...