Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bubbles Or Pool?

Mommy read somewhere that all babies would be fascinated with bubbles, so she thought I would be interested in some too.

Bubbles are OK, but I will choose swimming over it anytime. So half-way playing with the bubbles, I suddenly took off at lightning speed; before Daddy & Mommy could have the chance to pull me back up, I was already inside the pool.

Daddy had to take off his singlet and slipper to dive right into the pool to "rescue" me. When he saw that I was having so much fun, he also decided to join me for a dip instead.

Click to play Bubbles Or Pool
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox

Make a Smilebox photobook

.

1 comment:

melissa said...

yes.. they are fascinated with bubbles and it can actually let them practise their hand and eye coordination. Show her how to poke the bubbles, and she'll soon try to imitate u and learn.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...