Monday, November 3, 2008

Fun at Marina Barrage & Riverboat

Last Sat, we went to Marina Square to buy a new TV for the study room as well as a new toaster oven. Then Daddy suggested we go over to Marina Barrage for the Clean & Green Carnival, it beats hanging out at the malls the whole time.





The Marina Barrage is a new icon in Marina South, the place is massive! It was breezy out in the open but still I was really sweaty. I just happened to be really scared of heat.

.




Mommy wondered why Daddy looked so "panda-eyed", she thought she was the one who woke up at 6am that morning not him.
.


And Mommy who only slept for 5 hours still looks so fresh and good! But she kept saying giving birth to me had worsen her freckles. But don't they look cute on you, Mommy?!
.






It's not easy for the 3 of us to all look into the camera at the same time, but I was trying my best already. (For more pictures of the outing go to the album in Mommy's FB )


.



Shhsss.... I am having a quiet moment enjoy the sea breeze with Daddy.
.



Hey! Look at me, I could be walking in no time!

.




Mommy was always asking for kisses.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Next stop, Stewards Riverboat at Marina South Pier for dinner. I had some cool Mexican food like Fajita, Chimichangas, Quesadillas and Nachos!
.
.





The food was delicious and the place was super cool. It is a REAL boat, a replica of the Mississippi steamboats of the 1800s. But if you have bad history of seasick, I wouldn't suggest because the boat does rock side to side leaving some diners pretty dizzy.





Overall, it was a really enjoyable day out. It's good to be out in the open, soaking up the elements of nature! Maybe our next trip, we can go to Hort Park, Botanic Garden, Dempsey Hill, Labrador Park, Mount Faber... it is getting more exciting & fun!
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...