Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Day At Great World Serviced Apartment

This is a long overdue post. Around Sept, Mommy brought me and Daddy to celebrate her co-workers' housewarming cum farewell BBQ at Great World Serviced Apartment. It was "hello" for Aunty Lee Lee who was posted to Singapore and "goodbye" for Aunty Astrid who is leaving for home in Indonesia.



Everyone commented that I look like Daddy and I supposed that made him a very happy man!

Daddy took care of me while Mommy was eating.




"Hmm.... I wonder if there is any food I can eat..."






"How did that cone-shaped thing find its way on my head?"






Finally I get my chance to eat. But not the food from the BBQ; Mommy had brought along my home-cooked baby food. It was her receipe of broccoli + potato + cheese.





"Mommy! You keep on talking and forget to feed me!!"

Shared some of my food with Timonthy di di.


Hugged by Aunty Cherie, one of Mommy's best partners at work.




And this is Val jie jie, who is Aunty Cherie's daughter.





Here is another jie jie, Kiera jie jie, daughter of Aunty Astrid.





Lastly a group photo to remember for those who had/still having fun working with my Mommy.

PS: Special thanks to Aunty HH, boss of everyone in the picture, who took ALL the photos that I posted here.

















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...