Thursday, October 30, 2008

Shsss... don't tell anyone about this

This afternoon, I went swimming with Mommy. Just barely 15mins in the pool, I felt my tummy churned and then moments later, without much of my control, shit was pushing through my ass!

Mommy noticed the funny expression that I was having (pursed up lips and looked cross-eye), she pull the edge of my swimsuit to check and my shit escaped and found its way into the water. Mommy shrieked! She jumped out of the pool immediately, threw the towel on me and made a dash for home.

Upon reaching home, I had finish 'doing my business'. When Maricel and Mommy pulled down my swimsuit, my shit was moulded into a ball and got stuck firmly to my swimsuit. Maricel & Mommy were clearly disgusted by the sight!





I am sorry that you have to put up with my shit, quite literally (look at my apologetic face). But I just can't help it, coz I am still a baby. And I am quite sure you will understand right!


And don't tell others that I shit in the pool ok. So paiseh.


*wink



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...