Friday, October 10, 2008

New stuff to play with

Ok, I have got a new maid, but she is not actually the new stuff I was referring to.

Mommy bought me something which, in her own words, is versatile, multi-functional, stimulating, convertible and mobile toy cum baby walker for a very affordable price of $49.90.



She hopes that this fascinating new toy can entertain me for hours so that our new maid get to have more time to do housework instead of getting stuck with me.


Hmm... this stuff truly has lots of gadget and there is even a board for drawing at the back. Oh, it can be converted into a table! Cool!

10 mins after exploring it, I tore off the mirror of the toy walker.



After 15 mins, I think I am not that into toy walker, but I will just keep this mirror as a souvenir. Thanks Mommy, good try, but better luck next time.

.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...