Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another one of those shop & eat Saturday

"Hmm... where are we going so early on a Saturday morning? Shopping??"

"It's still too early for me to fully open my eyes!"



"Daddy, where are we heading?"
"Sending Mommy to work? But it's a Saturday! Poor Mommy, she has a workshop to host today."

"Bye Mommy! Work hard! Hehehehe..."




Later that evening, Daddy and I went to pick Mommy up from work and we headed to Liang Seah Street for some authentic HK dinner at Tong Shui Cafe, which actually serve more than just dessert unlike its name suggest. (tong shui = dessert in Cantonese)



"Erm... what shall I eat?... Let me try their dessert, Egg Pudding."





"Not bad... not too sweet and it's quite silky smooth just like my skin!"






They were showing some HK comedy, starring Stephen Chow, Wu Junru and Leslie Cheung, in the cafe, Daddy had a great time watching it; he almost can't bear to leave the cafe after we finished our dinner.

After dinner, we went shopping at Bugis Junction. Daddy decided to buy a stroller because I am getting heavier and the baby pram that we are having is too bulky & heavy for the car-boot. Daddy & Mommy picked the Combi QuicKids which is super light, weighing only 3.9kg. But it was out of stock, so the sale staff promised to deliver it to our house next week, for FREE!

I have a new stroller! Yeah, love shopping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...