Saturday, October 25, 2008

I am Big Foot

I had grown out ALL 3 pairs of my shoes within months. A pink one from OshKosh, a purple one from FOX BABY and a white with red strip track shoes Mommy bought while she was out-stationed.

For a moment, I was left with my only trusted Rider sandals. So Mommy had to buy new shoes for me. She went to NIKE and Addidas at Velocity, but she can't find my size. The baby shoes were mostly in size 1, 2 or 3 and I need to wear a size 4!

Finally, Mommy managed to find me a pair of shoes, but they are walking shoes for toddlers and not crib shoes. Apparently, I had grown out of most sizes of crib shoes.

Woo Hoo! I have a pair of walking shoes even though I still can't walk.







Watch out for my 无影脚!!


.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...