Friday, October 10, 2008

Taking photo in a studio

Daddy thinks that I should get a passport so that he can bring me along when we need to travel. But taking pictures of me appropriate for the passport proved to be too challenging even for my "bery professional" Mommy.


Luckily Daddy has a good friend who is one experienced photographer and he owned a studio at Seah Street. Last week, we went to the photo studio and within a few minutes, everything was settled. Here are some of that day's pictures taken by Mommy.



*********

When I arrived at the studio, Uncle Photographer was worried that I might be afraid of camera, so he gave me a cookie monster to loosen me up.

I brought the cookie monster along to the set only to realise later that cookie monster is camera-shy! Or so said Mommy.

See, I very 'pro' right! I posed like a super-model! Showing off my piggy legs!


"CHEESE!!!"

Now time to change prop.
Woah! Bike! I love it!
Uncle Photographer and Daddy were worried that I might fall, but their worries were totally unfounded; coz I am a 'pro'!


See, there was a heap of toys behind me, all used to trick babies like me into taking a good picture. But I don't need them; I AM A PRO!

Finally, my passport photo is done. Everybody was satisfied with my performance! hehehe....



.






3 comments:

melissa said...

oh my god!!! so cute! so darling looking!!!!

Anonymous said...

She can be a monster at times too!

Rene ♥ said...

so cute! the passport photo is really well taken! i noe hw hard is it to take babies.

it is so hard to take nice pics of my baby nephew!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...