Friday, November 7, 2008

An evening at Clark Quay

We started the evening with a Japanese buffet dinner at Central, where I had some Agedashi Tofu, Chawanmushi and Grilled Mackerel. So Yummy!



Then we crossed the bridge and headed to Clark Quay where the night had came to life in full swing!




The best part was, I get to ride on Daddy's shoulder instead of sitting in my stroller which is so boring, plus the view I get to see from the stroller were basically butts, butts and more butts!



Then I saw people doing dangerous thing with their lives; they were sitting in a cage that threw them up in the sky and were bounced like balls! But because of them, I learnt the word "Up". Whenever Mommy or Daddy asked, "Where did the bungee goes?" I replied by pointing my arm towards the sky when they says the word "Up".



It was close to 10pm and we were going home. This night-life thing is FUN! And I am sure we had enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. For more pictures that were taken for this outing go to Mommy's Album at FB.




Whoever says that you don't have a life after having a baby?!
Your life only get better with a baby!


.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...